Together with our toxicology consulting partners, our extensive in-house experience means that we can provide a wide range of services in the area of human health assessment for the registration of agrochemicals. With driving forces such as the need to find alternatives to animal testing and fast developing scientific research, the data requirements and guidance for human health assessment are ever-changing. Enviresearch are diligent with staying up-to-date with the latest regulatory developments which ensures we can provide the most relevant advice and services.
Our services include:
- Operator Exposure assessment using models such as the UK POEM Model and the German Model
- Worker, Bystander and Resident Exposure Assessment according to the latest requirements and guidance
- Study contracting and monitoring
- Section 6 of the draft registration report (dRR)
- Expert judgment on key parameters such as dermal absorption, metabolism and toxicity
- QSAR Analysis using software such as the OECD QSAR toolbox