Veterinary medicines encompass a wide range of products, from flea treatments for domestic animals to parasiticides for livestock. As well as operator and animal safety assessments, Enviresearch can provide Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) necessary to demonstrate the safety of new veterinary medicinal products (VMPs) in the environment.
Our experienced team of environmental fate scientists, ecotoxicologists and risk assessors can take your product through the tiered process of the EIA, calling upon their experience of working with a range of VMPs.
Our services include:
- Regulatory advice and support
- PBT assessment
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Impact Assessments
- Literature search & reliability assessments
- Data gap analysis for Phase II
- Study placement, monitoring, and evaluation
- Higher-tier refinements for exposure and ecotoxicology
- Post-submission support with regulatory authorities
- Operator and animal safety risk assessment
- Setting of Maximum Residue Levels
For further information explore our Veterinary Medicines Service Information Sheet.