Enviresearch has many years of experience in regulatory compliance. We work with a wide range of chemical manufacturers and suppliers, from small to medium enterprises through to large-scale industrial manufacturers, to ensure their compliance with all REACH (Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006) regulatory requirements.
A REACH registration package needs to be supported by a standard set of data on that substance. Enviresearch can assist in finding solutions for any data deficiencies, offer strategic advice on compliance for your substance or product portfolio and are able to provide representation in your SIEF (Substance Information Exchange Forum) or consortium.
Our services include:
- Preparation of technical dossiers using IUCLID software
- Environmental exposure assessments
- Ecotoxicology and human health assessments
- Representation in SIEF/consortia
- Only Representative in continental Europe
- Registration, authorisation and notification services
- Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) compliance services
- Preparation of Chemical Safety Reports (CSR)
- Data gap analysis and data quality checks
- Preparation of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and labelling according to GHS/CLP