Plant Protection Products
The regulatory affairs service at Enviresearch is supported by more than 20 years’ experience in the field of chemical regulations with successful registration of plant protection products for a wide range of clients.
We provide complete dossier services for compliance with the latest regulatory developments. From data gap analysis and study contracting and monitoring, to the submission of the completed dossier to the competent authorities; we can take your product registration from the initial stages to a successful authorisation and get your product on the market.
Our technical services include:
- Dossier Preparation (dRR format) and submission
- Data gap analysis and data filling
- Contracting and Monitoring of Studies
- Dossier Submission to Competent Authorities
- Data Waiving Strategies
- Liaising with Regulatory Bodies
- Comparative Assessments
- Technical Equivalence