Efficacy Evaluation Trials Programme Design and Monitoring
Enviresearch Ltd offers efficacy evaluation, biological assessment dossier (BAD) preparation and trials programme design and monitoring services from an experienced trials manager and regulatory staff.
We have in-depth knowledge of how trials data are generated which provides us with the insight required to most effectively present your data in Biological Assessment Dossiers and dRR Efficacy sections.
Our services include:
• BAD and dRR dossier preparation (Zonal and National)
• Trials design, commissioning and monitoring
• Resistance risk assessment
• Evaluation and summary of trials data using ARM and ARM ST
• Comparative assessment
• Expert statements
• Liaison with authorities and provision of responses
Along with efficacy expertise, the broad knowledge base at Enviresearch in higher-tier modelling as well as GIS (Geographic Information Systems) allows us to go one step further when data is limited and further justifications are required.
We know that for end users, efficacy is the most important consideration when selecting a plant protection product and therefore we give it the priority it deserves.