Our team offers comprehensive knowledge and technical expertise in the generation of efficacy data packages required for the registration of plant protection products and biocidal products in the European Union.
We provide support in the planning and conducting of agrochemical efficacy field trials to GEP and EPPO standards, as well as the processing and presenting of the data packages to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
For your biocidal product registrations, we will assist in identifying the efficacy requirements specific to your product type and label claims. We support the design and implementing of the efficacy testing and the processing and presenting of the data to address the regulatory data requirements.
Our services include:
- Trials programme design and commissioning
- Efficacy data management and analysis
- Preparation of Biological Assessment Dossiers (BADs)
- Preparation draft Registration Reports (dRRs) efficacy sections
- Preparation of IUCLID and Product Assessment Report (PAR) efficacy sections