Our experienced team will ensure that you have the correct data to fulfil efficacy requirements for registration of your Plant Protection Product. We can provide expert advice on data gaps and changes to efficacy regulations as well as strategies to encompass them.
We offer advice on representative uses, alternative products and conduct comparative assessment where required for candidates for substitution.
We offer a complete trials management service which includes design and commissioning of trials programmes to meet registration requirements as well as provision of expert reports and analysis. Our staff are experienced in trials management and will ensure that data is complete and that trials have followed correct standards. Upon trials programme completion we can summarise results and prepare the efficacy section of the biological assessment dossier (BAD) ensuring data is presented correctly and meets current regulatory requirements.
Our services include:
- Data Gap Analysis and identification of required studies to support registration
- Trials programme design and commissioning
- Trials management using industry standard software
- Statistical evaluation and summarisation of trials data
- Advice on representative uses
- Assessment of resistance risk
- Assessment of risk to non-target organisms including adjacent and succeeding crops
- Literature search and review
- Preparation of Biological Assessment Dossiers (BADs)
- Comparative Assessment for candidates for substitution