Biocidal products are regulated in the European Union by the Biocidal Products Regulation (EU) No 528/2012 (BPR). The BPR requires rigorous evaluation of biocidal active substances and products. Placing a product on the market should pose no unacceptable risk to human health, animals or the environment.
Enviresearch supports both active substance approvals and product authorisations across the EU. We have the regulatory expertise to ensure your business stays compliant with EU biocide legislation for your new and existing products.
Our services include:
- Regulatory advice and support
- Data gap analysis and product authorisation strategies
- Preparation of active substance and product dossiers using IUCLID software
- Biocidal product family design
- Human health and environmental risk assessment
- Design and management of efficacy trials
- Technical equivalence applications
- QSAR assessments
- Registrations under national schemes
- EU Authorisation holding
1 Hour Free BPR Consultancy for New Clients!
The biocidal products regulation, EU Regulation 528/2012, is a complex legislation and the path to compliance is often unclear. Even just determining what steps you need to undertake to get your product on the market can require expert consultancy. Enviresearch would like to help overcome some of the challenges by offering one hour of free consultancy with our biocides expert Dr Rachel Gill.
In this hour you can ask all the questions you wish, regarding the BPR and national legislation relating to biocides. We aim to enable you to have a clear idea of your obligations and measures needed to undertake to ensure your biocidal product security.